100% Best Price Assured
Most of the candidates who take up this course work in organizations that use PRINCE2 methodology. Organizations using PRINCE2 methods look for more methods and practices that could enhance their operations and maximize their business value. By implementing Agile practices, many PRINCE2 organizations have benefitted significantly, and hence, they recruit professionals who are well versed in both PRINCE2 and Agile methods. The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification course is for individuals who want to gain in-depth knowledge about the concepts of both PRINCE2 and Agile Methodology.
Individuals taking up the course get a diverse option to gain knowledge about the PRINCE2 and Agile practices and learn to implement them in their organization and reap most of the benefits.
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course imparts highly valuable knowledge about both the methodologies and educates the essential practices essential for a company to succeed. It teaches both the areas of project direction and management and also focuses on product delivery. This creates a complete management solution and could help practitioners become successful professionals who will gain the capacity to apply the strategy to a simple undertaking.
Watch Introduction Video
Interactive sessions led by certified and experienced instructors
Prepares individuals to qualify the exam on 1st attempt
Hands-on learning through industry proved case studies
Access to a variety of learning resources
Study guide prepared by Subject Matter experts
24x7 online support team to resolve all your queries
Understand the basic concepts of common Agile ways of working
Understand the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the Agile way of working
Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an Agile context
Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an Agile context
Be able to apply PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes, and management products to a project in an Agile context
Why get the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification?
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification course is a module that is tailored for members of organizations who envision their future in the market by using both the PRINCE2 and Agile practices. Individuals can get the ideas of both the methodologies in a tailored-made and concise fashion that would help them become a reputed member of the company. The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner training course educates participants to understand the practical applications of both Agile and PRINCE2 practices. The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course teaches about the most critical Agile concepts such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean startup, etc. Individuals learn to use PRINCE2 in Agile contexts where concepts like tailoring an integrated set of PRINCE2 principles, themes, and processes are taught. The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner course also educates candidates about mapping typical Agile roles to the PRINCE2 Project Management team.
66% of projects which did use PRINCE2 were successful.
77% of high-performing projects use Project Management software.
Agile projects are 28% more successful than traditional projects.
The global Project Management industry is projected to grow by $6.61 trillion.
93% of organizations report using standardized Project Management practices.
97% of companies believe that adopting the right Project Management methodology is crucial to enhance business performance.
Increased job opportunities in reputed organizations.
Gaining a globally acclaimed certificate.
Steady and robust knowledge of PRINCE2 and Agile concepts
Decent salary and increments
Respected by peers and other members of the organization
Steady and robust knowledge of PRINCE2 and Agile concepts
Getting an earlier return on investment
Implementing Agile strategies that explain the advantages of product enhancements before producing a product, which helps associations make decisions faster and limit the creation of unnecessary products.
Significant improvements in work operations by implementing the principles of both methodologies.
Enhanced correspondence by using PRINCE2 and Agile practices.
Gaining the benefits of using both the PRINCE2 and Agile methodology as per the needs of the organization.
Why Us For Your Training Needs?
- Take Lowest Price Challenge
- Pick Convenient Dates (Weekdays/Weekends)
- Highly Quality Mentors From Across The Globe
- Hassle Free Payment process
- Avail huge discounts
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Early Bird Registrations
- Differences between projects and BAU
- Agile and its common approaches
- History of Agile
- Different levels of Agile maturity and well-known Agile frameworks
- Behaviors, concepts, and techniques that characterize Agile
- PRINCE2 Agile view of ‘Agile’
- The Kanban method and its six general practices, including the use of Cumulative Flow Diagrams (CFDs)
- The core concepts of Lean Start-up
- Transition to Agile
- Scrum theory and explain the nature of the Scrum Team, Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts, and Sprints
- Strengths of PRINCE2 and the Agile way of working
- Eight ‘guidance points’
- How PRINCE2 controls and governance can enable agile to be used in many environments
- Typical PRINCE2 ‘project journey’
- Purpose and use of the Agilometer throughout a project
- Six sliders used on the Agilometer
- Rich communication focus area, its importance, and its key techniques
- Manage frequent releases and the benefits of ‘failing fast’
- Use of ‘hexagon’ in relation to the six aspects of project performance
- Use of tolerances in terms of what to ‘fix’ and what to ‘flex’ in relation to the six aspects of project performance
- Five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon
- Five PRINCE2 Agile behaviors (Transparency, Collaboration, Rich Communication, Self-Organization, Exploration)
- Two common Organization roles of Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Servant leadership, its use, and its importance
- Quality setting techniques including ‘definition of done’ and the use of acceptance criteria
- Quality testing, quality checking, and management techniques
- How Agile concepts mitigate many typical risks
- Blending PRINCE2 with Agile approaches controls responds to, and minimizes the impact of change, including risk management and configuration management
- Agile techniques that may apply to each PRINCE2 process including Cynefin
- How to flex the ‘Direct a Project’ stage and the benefits of collaborative working
- Use of retrospectives and how to make them effective
- Managing product delivery including Scrum and Kanban
- Effectively close a project, including evaluation of the use of Agile
- Tailor PRINCE2 products, including Work Packages, Highlight Reports and Checkpoint Reports
- Agile techniques that may apply to each PRINCE2 theme including requirements, defining value, and user stories
- PRINCE2 Agile delivery roles
- Fundamental values and principles of Agile
- Tips for the PRINCE2 Agile Project Manager
Any individual aspiring to build their career in Project Management and learn PRINCE2 Agile concepts can take this course. The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification training is ideal for:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Administrators
- Project Co-ordinators
- Team Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Agile Coach
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A, B, C, and D® (Certified Projects Director)
Project Manager, IT
Senior Project Manager, IT
Service Delivery Manager
Project Manager, Software Development
Program Manager, IT
Technical Project Manager
Customer Project Manager
National Senior EQA Scheme Officer
Project Management Analyst
Implementation Project Manager
Service Improvement Manager
Project Delivery Manager
Innovation Delivery Manager
Register and attend the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification training
Schedule your exam through PeopleCert, if you are self-studying
Attempt the exam consisting of 50 MCQs to be finished in 2.5 hours.
Obtain a minimum passing score of 60% to get the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification.
Why Corporates Prefer Kandra professionals To Upskill Their Teams?
As a one-stop training service provider, we strive to be versatile and scalable to the needs of our clients with vast experience in the industry. Our hands-on approach is the most effective way to ensure the quality of our services. We work with a large number of companies who extensively appreciate the high-quality work delivered by us and the top-notch training we provide.
We provide the best experience to the organizers to get their event schedules posted on Kandra.pro
Our service is unique, in that we have a business unit focused completely on running events and managing them.
One can find the top and accredited training providers with flexible schedules that works best for them.
Highly Experienced Trainers
We offer training only from seasoned, professional trainers with a minimum of 10+ years experience in the industry.
We aim to completely satisfy you with our services. We will clear the obstacles in your path of success and getting it done in the right hassle-free process.
Our Kandra.pro professionals will be available online 24/7 to assist you in the right direction by addressing your concerns.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification Training
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification Training can be pursued by any individual holding any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner Certification
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Certification
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ) Certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- International Project Management Associations Levels A, B, C, and D (Certified Projects Director)
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification training would be useful for any individual managing or working within project management teams or functions of any organization. This certification is especially useful for employees involved with the integration of project management with product delivery systems. This certification can also be undertaken by those responsible for the governance of critical projects which can benefit using the agile delivery approach.
Yes. There is an online/virtual training for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification Course.
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification training uses interactive and creative methodology while focusing on encouraging experiential learning among the participants. The course material and training of such material are divided into batches of 60-90 minutes of interactive sessions.
It is better to undertake the training for PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification, though self-study can also be done, in order to understand the concept and application of Agile better.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification Exam
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification is basically an objective type examination. The examination comprises of 50 questions of 1 mark each. The question paper has to be solved within two and a half hours (2.5 hours) or 150 minutes. No additional reading time is given for the examination.
You need to score 30 marks out of 50 (50 questions of 1 mark each) or 60% marks in order to pass this exam.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification, just like any other Agile course, is a rigorous course. Therefore, it is advisable to take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification Training from a recognized organization.
In case you still fail in the first attempt, you can re-take the examination at your convenience. However, be sure to be prepared academically and mentally in order to take the rigorous examination before thinking of appearing for the re-take of the examination.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification Certification
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification is a uniquely designed certification that intricately combines the concepts of Agile with unique PRINCE2 methodology. Most of the organizations are adopting the Lean and Agile principles and methods for effective results. The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification helps the individuals to incorporate agile methods into its intricately designed project management methodology. The benefits of using the PRINCE2 Agile framework include utilizing the synergistic effect of concepts such as SCRUM, Kanban, and Lean Start-up.
In order to get a PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification, an applicant needs to:
- Either undergo a training course from an accredited center and appear in the examination at the end of the training course
- Or do self-study and then book an examination with the certifying agency online choosing the center where he/she can write down the examination and appear for the examination
- Get 60% marks (score 30 out of 50) in the examination
- Receive the certification
The PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification is provided by Axelos
Yes, it is certainly worth obtaining a PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification. Obtaining such a certification helps the individual:
- Get an internationally recognized certification of the latest project management technology
- Improve his/her market credentials because of the internationally accepted certification
- Improves his/her understanding and implementation of key Agile and project management concepts while increasing their contribution to critical projects within the organization
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certification expires automatically after 3 years. In order to maintain the certification, you need to
- Either re-take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Exam before the date of expiry of such certification
- Or maintain the certification through your CPD points and your digital badge.
In case you opt to undertake the CPD method, you need to purchase a subscription to MY PRINCE2 which costs £50 + VAT per year.
See what people are saying
It was one-to-one digital marketing training and I am extremely happy with the trainer Manjunath Chowday, he is not just a marketing professional, but a mentor with a decade of professional experience building much reliable and great digital marketers for the upcoming generations."
Customer Service, Google
Becoming a PMP certified professional is not an easy thing and initially I doubted clearing it in the first attempt, but then it was all made by Kandra professionals, which not just trained me but also instilled confidence. I would recommend Kandra Professionals for your learning needs."
Kirstin W. Everton
Graphic Designer, Apple
I wanted to become a Certified ScrumMaster and was exploring the best CSTs and then came across Kandra professionals. I was able to find a lot of workshop dates and trainers and the workshop was an amazing experience. I am a certified Scrum professional and all the credits to Mr. Narasimha Reddy Bommakka a well known and recommended CST. "