100% Best Price Assured
The Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is ideal for individuals who want to start their Agile journey and to distinguish themselves as a great Scrum Master in the global market. This certification training program by expert trainers gives you an in-depth understanding of Scrum methodologies and their implementations with interactive exercises, lectures, discussions, and simulations. Become the Certified Scrum Master and expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors by highlighting your Agile knowledge and skills.
Watch Introduction Video
- Learn Scrum from industry experts
- Gain practical knowledge of Scrum with real case studies
- Interactive training with group activities
- 100% CSM exam pass rate
- Stay relevant and marketable
- Gain significant practical Scrum skills
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Understand Agile principles and how to apply them
- Understanding the Scrum roles
- The core Scrum values empirical process controls
- The artifacts within Scrum, the Definition of Done
- The four events within Scrum
- Key Scrum Master core competencies
Why Become A Certified Scrum Master?Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is the most popular and valuable certification for the individual who wants to build their career in an Agile world. Gaining the Scrum Master certification demonstrates your Scrum knowledge and proves that you have an Agile mindset and knowledge of Agile concepts. Many industry sectors across the globe have adopted Agile development techniques and a growing number of companies are benefiting from an Agile Scrum approach. Many companies hire and pay more to the trained, certified Scrum Masters than non-certified ones. Become a Certified Scrum Master today and expand your career opportunities by standing out from the crowd and take up your Scrum career to the next level.
- Prove your core Scrum knowledge and skills to peers
- Demonstrate your potential for learning new things
- Master the Agile values and principles
- Adopt an Agile mindset
- Become a notable Scrum Master
- Stay ahead of your career
- Stay industry ready and job marketable
- Become part of a Scrum community
- Earn more than non-certified peers
- A proud honor
- Guide team members through the product development
- Improve team collaboration and management skills
- Avoid challenges in an Agile implementation
- Improve your business process
- Customer satisfaction
- Increase transparency and flexibility in project
- Reduces the chance of failure of the project
- Increase in Return on Investment(ROI)
- Delivering products with schedule and of the desired quality
- Lead the team towards the success of the project
Why Us For Your Training Needs?
- Take Lowest Price Challenge
- Pick Convenient Dates (Weekdays/Weekends)
- Highly Quality Mentors From Across The Globe
- Hassle Free Payment process
- Avail huge discounts
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Early Bird Registrations
- ScrumMaster roles and responsibilities
- Product Owner roles and responsibilities
- Development Team roles and responsibilities
- Scrum Events and Artifact Transparency
- Sprint Goal
- Sprint outcome
- Activities of the Product Owner and Development Team
- Writing Sprint Goal
- Differences between daily Scrum and status meeting
- Sprint Review activities
- Sprint Review outcomes
- Sprint Retrospective approaches
- Product Backlog characteristics
- Product Backlog item
- Sprint Backlog characteristics
- Sprint Backlog changes
- Importance of the Definition of “Done”
- Creating Definition of “Done”
Attend the 2-Day training program by Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs)
Upon course completion, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance to register online
Login with given username and create your password
Proceed by clicking “Take CSM test”
Obtain minimum score to pass the test
Login to Scrum Alliance and complete online evaluation
Download the certificate from certification dashboard
Become a member of the Scrum Alliance for two years
Why Corporates Prefer Kandra professionals To Upskill Their Teams?
As a one-stop training service provider, we strive to be versatile and scalable to the needs of our clients with vast experience in the industry. Our hands-on approach is the most effective way to ensure the quality of our services. We work with a large number of companies who extensively appreciate the high-quality work delivered by us and the top-notch training we provide.
We provide the best experience to the organizers to get their event schedules posted on Kandra.pro
Our service is unique, in that we have a business unit focused completely on running events and managing them.
One can find the top and accredited training providers with flexible schedules that works best for them.
Highly Experienced Trainers
We offer training only from seasoned, professional trainers with a minimum of 10+ years experience in the industry.
We aim to completely satisfy you with our services. We will clear the obstacles in your path of success and getting it done in the right hassle-free process.
Our Kandra.pro professionals will be available online 24/7 to assist you in the right direction by addressing your concerns.
CSM Training FAQ's
There are no prerequisites to attend the CSM training course. However, it is recommended to have basic knowledge and understanding of Scrum.
Anyone who is interested to work with the Scrum Team and learn more about Scrum can take up this training course. CSM certification is ideal for the below job roles but is not limited to.
- Software Engineers
- Project Team Members
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Aspiring ScrumMasters
Yes, Scrum Alliance is now offering an online CSM course by considering the continuous spread of COVID-19.
The CSM certification course requires 2-days to complete the training which includes both theoretical and practical sessions.
Yes, one needs to attend and complete the CSM training course in order to sit for the CSM test.
The CSM certification exam is an online test comprising 50 MCQs to be completed in 1-hour. Candidates should score a minimum of 37 out of 50 to pass the certification exam.
The pass percentage of the CSM exam is 74% which means one needs to score a minimum of 37 out of 50.
Yes, attending a 2-day training course from the reputed training institute will help aspiring ScrumMasters to pass the exam in one attempt.
If you have failed to pass the CSM exam on the first attempt then you can take it again anytime within 90 days from the date of registration without paying any additional fees.
You were given 2 free attempts to pass the CSM exam. If you fail to pass the exam on both the attempts or didn’t attempt the test before 90 calendar days from the date you receive your initial welcome email, then you need to pay $25 as an exam fee in order to re-take the test.
Certified ScrumMaster(CSM) is an entry-level and widely recognized certificate offered by Scrum Alliance and is specially designed for Scrum professionals. Earning this certification demonstrates the aspiring ScrumMaster knowledge, skills, and commitment to work.
The first step to earn the certification is to register for the CSM course. Attend the 2-day training course by the CSTs, post-training take the CSM test conducted by Scrum Alliance. Pass the test by scoring a minimum of 37 out of 50 MCQs and upon clearing the test you are eligible to receive your CSM certification.
CSM certification costs you around $1000-$1400 which includes both the training fee and the exam fee.
Certified ScrumMaster(CSM) is a designation offered by Scrum Alliance to practitioners who have successfully completed a CSM certification exam.
Yes, earning CSM certification definitely worth your time and money. There is a great demand for Certified ScrumMasters and almost all companies require a dedicated person who has mastered their Scrum knowledge and skills in order to manage effectively all their Agile projects. As a Certified ScrumMaster, you can definitely boost your career with numerous opportunities and highest-paying jobs.
Upon successfully clearing the CSM exam, you need to evaluate your certification by logging into the Scrum Alliance. Follow the below steps to receive the CSM certification:
- Log in to your Scrum Alliance account
- After passing the exam, you will be requested to accept a license agreement
- Submit the license agreement to Scrum Alliance for acceptance
- You will receive Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designation from Scrum Alliance
- Download and take a print out of your Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certificate
- Complete the Scrum Alliance membership profile
- Enjoy 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
CSM certification is valid for 2 years, one needs to pay $100 every 2 years to renew the certification.
You can renew your CSM certification every two years by submitting 20 SEUs and pay $100.
Follow the below steps to submit your SEUs to the Scrum Alliance:
- Log in to your Scrum Alliance account
- Click on "Hello, [Your Name]" in the top right corner
- Select "My Dashboard"
- On the right side of the page, you will find “Scrum Education Units”, click on that and select “Manage SEUs”
- Click on the “Select an Activity Type” and from the drop-down menu choose the best category for your continuing education
- Complete all the required information field
Follow these simple 3 steps to renew your CSM Certificate:
- Log in to your certification account
- From the settings menu, click on ‘certification dashboard’
- Scroll to the ‘Actions’ window and “Renew Certification’
- Confirm your renewal and pay the $100 as renewal fee
According to PayScale, the average salary of a Certified ScrumMaster is $90K and the salary range varies based on employee skills, experience, company, city, and the industry.
PDUs and SEUs
PDUs (Professional Development Units) are the credits offered by Project Management Institute(PMI) and SEUs (Scrum Education Units) are from Scrum Alliance. Both PDUs and SEUs are the ways of tracking continuing education and helps to maintain or renew the certification from the respective organizations.
You will receive 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs upon successful completion of the CSM training program.
The first step is to log in to your PMI account. Once you log in, click on Report PDUs, select the training option and the training provider. Fill the basic training details and submit them. Your PDUs will be claimed upon submission.
See what people are saying
It was one-to-one digital marketing training and I am extremely happy with the trainer Manjunath Chowday, he is not just a marketing professional, but a mentor with a decade of professional experience building much reliable and great digital marketers for the upcoming generations."
Customer Service, Google
Becoming a PMP certified professional is not an easy thing and initially I doubted clearing it in the first attempt, but then it was all made by Kandra professionals, which not just trained me but also instilled confidence. I would recommend Kandra Professionals for your learning needs."
Kirstin W. Everton
Graphic Designer, Apple
I wanted to become a Certified ScrumMaster and was exploring the best CSTs and then came across Kandra professionals. I was able to find a lot of workshop dates and trainers and the workshop was an amazing experience. I am a certified Scrum professional and all the credits to Mr. Narasimha Reddy Bommakka a well known and recommended CST. "
Kandra.pro is one of the best portals to find CSM certification in Canada and you can experience a hassle free registration for the csm training in Canada.