Can anybody tell me how CTR's effect keyword rankings?  

RSS

Kandra
(@mathew)
New Member Registered
26/10/2018 12:59 am  

I took digital marketing training from a institute and during the training they told poor CTR's will effect the keyword rankings, but they never told why and how. Back then I was still figuring out things so I couldn't question and get answer to it, since 3 months I have started working and it seems to be very important to be strong with basis. I couldn't find any good articles to read and understand this. Please help me.

sri liked
ReplyQuote
sri
 sri
(@sri)
New Member Registered
26/10/2018 1:14 am  

Hi, Mathew, 

Here is my explanation on how CTR's effect keyword rankings! CTR is click-through rate is a measure or number of responses achieved against the number of people seen your website on search results page, if in case if too many people are seeing your website on search results and not responding, which implies website has too many impressions/reach or visibility but number of people clicking on it is few and in this case search engines understand that the website is not interesting to user or not serving the purpose and pushes it down. Hope this is clear to you!

I follow kandra.pro blogs regularly and here are some articles related to CTR which you can refer to,  https://kandra.pro/tutorials/seo/what-makes-a-specific-website-to-rank-up-on-top-of-google-serp/

https://kandra.pro/tutorials/digital-marketing/how-to-improve-the-click-through-rate-ctr-of-organic-results-of-website/

ReplyQuote
piagemoore
(@piagemoore)
New Member Registered
09/01/2019 5:05 pm  

Click-through rate measures the number of people who click a link against the total number of people who had the opportunity to do so. So if a link to your website appears as a listing on a search engine results page (SERP), and 20% of people who view that SERP clicks your link, then your CTR, in that case, is 20%.

By using digital solution services you can improve your CTR ton increase rankings of your keywords.

Ouriken is the best digital solution services provider company in India.

ReplyQuote
Share: